We’re Hiring: Clothing Professionals
We are looking for energetic and determined individuals who are very customer service oriented. Suits Unlimited has been in the menswear business since 1971. We are still here today because of our exceptional customer service, quality products, and guarantee for a perfect fit.
We are looking for energetic and determined individuals who are very customer service oriented. Responsible for maintaining the highest standard of customer service, building relationships with the customers served, maintain floor coverage, and help to maintain a clean and orderly work place. Provide effective and courteous customer service while maintaining sales goals
- Provide individual customer service. Recognize and assist customer immediately upon entering the store.
- Interacts with other Clothing Professionals; Alteration Personnel; Administration.
- Maintain high level of daily sales volume through personal contact, multiple selling and the development of product knowledge and selling.
- Encourage repeat business by adding new customers to the store’s mailing list.
- Willingness to learn marking procedures for tailoring.
- Maintain floor coverage for protection of company’s assets. Immediately report any breach of security, including suspected shoplifting incidents or any known incidents of employee theft to management.
- Process transactions with our point of sale system
- Assist in the taking of any scheduled store physical inventory.
- Carry out any general or specific assignments designated by Administration.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Computer skills
- Have a friendly, confident, and outgoing personality
- Have a student mentality to learn our business
- Are reliable and punctual
- General math skills
- Are professional with customers and coworkers
- Can start immediately in a full time position
- 2 years or more experience in retail/sales environment
- Some knowledge of men’s clothing
Bring a resume and apply today at Suits Unlimited, 5406 Menaul NE. Between 10am and 5pm. No phone calls please.